Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

Aaaand I ended up blogging about something I shouldn't.

Yes, guys. Love my long-ass titles. 


Okay, college has gotten me too lazy to watch anime. This is sad. I've only managed to watch four of thirteen animes that I'm supposed to watch this whole season. Actually, make that five. Although I don't know if I should blog about the last one since it's pretty ecchi. Like legit ecchi. It's called High School DxD. It's actually pretty good. Especially for a harem-type anime. It's got loads of fan service that'll make any otaku fanboy's nose bleed. Haha! It's pretty action-y too and it's got heaps of humour. If you're into that kind of anime then check it out!










Yes, he actually dies in the first episode
Plot Summary: The story follows Issei Hyōdō, a dim-witted, lecherous second-year high school student who is killed by a girl on his first date ever. Issei is reincarnated as a devil, and from that day forward, he serves as an underling of Riasu, a high-level devil who is also the prettiest girl on Issei's campus.


(Source: Anime News Network )




A pervert at its finest!
As I've stated above, the anime is very ecchi and that in itself can scare off a lot of people. If you don't mind an overload of fan service (panty shots/lots of chest shots) try this anime. The anime will only consist of 12 episodes. Each episodes last for 24 minutes (give or take).



The main character Issei Hyodo is a very perverted character. When he gets turned into a low-ranking demon in the first episode he makes it his goal to get a higher rank in order to surround himself with beautiful girls (A.K.A Get a harem for himself). The anime is very funny with loads of action sequence. It's not just fan service, you get to see people dying too (mostly the main character).  And that's all you'll be getting from this anime. Panty shots/chest shots (lots of these), blood, and fight scenes. The story's a bit so-so. Kinda typical for a harem type anime if you ask me. I'm just watching this for the main character. He makes me laugh. Haha!








Try watching this short video to see if High School DxD is your cup of tea. :D
WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK. :|
It's Ecchi! Don't say I didn't warn you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment